Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall is Here


Well, Fall is definitely here.  At this time of year, I like to start stocking up on my holiday baking supplies so I don't have to do a last minute rush to the stores and fight the crowds.  I picked up some things this week that I knew I would need in the coming weeks.  There is a lot more to get, but I need to do a "planning session" with my recipes before I buy more, so I'll know exactly what I need.  If you look closely you can see that half of those boxes of pudding mix are "pumpkin spice."  I use those in my pumpkin bread.  My daughter looks forward to my pumpkin bread each Fall.  I only make it during the months of October - December.


 Below are some pancakes I made for the family for breakfast recently.  I love my heart and flower pancake molds.  :0)


Take care and stay warm!!

No comments: