Monday, July 12, 2010

New Blog, New Post

I did not have a blog to keep up with the Bible in 90 Days Challenge going on over at Mom's Toolbox, so I created this one for that purpose. It is sure, however, to encompass much more before I am done with it.

I actually signed up for the challenge late and started on day 6. So as of today, I still need to make up the first 5 days (which I plan to have done before this week's end) and read yesterday and today's reading (which will be done before bed tonight.) I will, most likely, read every Sunday's reading either on the Saturday before or the Monday afterwards because my Sundays are very busy.

I'm also keeping up with the 90 day challenge on Twitter. Please feel free to follow me there and I will do likewise. My user name is SugarandGrace.

1 comment:

Homeschooling6 said...

Congrats on joining the 90 day challenge. Even it takes you a bit longer (because you joined late)just that you're doing it is wonderful.
Blessings,
Linda<><